Each year Science Drama Competition among school students is organized in a befitting manner throughout the state. The aim is to use drama as a tool to popularize the message of science. The best drama team of the state take part in the regional level. In 2016, Gomati District Science Forum, jointly with Udaipur Municipal Council, organized the State Level Science Drama Competition at Udaipur Town Hall on 8-9 April.
Instruction for Participants
- Science Drama should convey scientific message. Every year particular theme and sub-themes are selected at central level.
- Inter School Science Drama Competition is open to the school students of Tripura up-to 10th (Class X) standard only.
- The actors/actress for a particular drama should be from the same school among the students, not exceeding 8 in numbers. Identity Card issued by the School to each of the students should be presented to the organizing committee well before performances.
- Minimum duration of the drama should be 20 minutes and maximum of 30 minutes.
- Each team will get 10 minutes just before the performance of drama for setting up of the props and other necessary requirements on the stage and will get 5 minutes for dismantling the stage crafts just after performance of the drama.
- Required props/tools of the drama should be brought by the concerned drama team. Arrangement of common light & PA system will be done at venue for all. Accompanying technical team/group including Director of Drama should not exceed 3(three).
- The participating school drama team has to submit a copy of script to the organizing committee 1(one) hour before the performance.
- From each school 1(only) one team can participate in the District Level.
From each district best 1(one) drama team can participate in the State Level.
From State level only 1(one) drama team will participate in Regional level.